Location: Taipei, Taiwan
A strong and established gaming brand (B2C) in the Sports betting market is looking for a professional to continue the aggressive growth achieved in the last few years, take business performance to the next level.
Japanese Country Manager will be responsible for developing the Japanese market including market strategy, product, customer acquisition, retention and payments. You will have overall responsibility for the Japanese territory – P&L, building relationships, agreeing deals, seeking marketing and partner opportunities, specialist market knowledge with a view of giving feedback to marketing teams, business development is also included in this role.
- Develop country strategy, positioning and growth
- Develop, manage and implement a direct response marketing plan.
- Develop acquisition marketing activities across the market in cooperation with the Acquisition team and marketing teams, as well Asian Country Manager.
- Develop, manage and execute CRM strategies, together with Sports and Casino CRM teams, including customer behavior analysis, segmentation, creation of promotions and message.
- Oversee development, planning and execution of marketing and promotion activities for the Japanese market.
- Responsible for localization of product, together with the content team.
- Optimize presentation and promotion of games as per the market to ensure maximum player volume.
- Responsible for the local website including content and look and feel, ensuring it has local focus (user experience).
- Deliver relevant local payment solutions for the market.
- Monitor and report to the Management Team of business KPIs.
- Responsible for brand communication including PR, word-of-mouth and social media strategies and tactics to achieve positive media coverage
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a B2C online business.
- Experience in the development of direct marketing strategy, creative and implementation processes.
- Experience as a Country Manager with an e-gaming business is desirable.
- Experience acquiring customers and growing businesses.
- Native Japanese speaker, Fluent in English.
- Good understanding of online and direct response marketing
- Highly Organized
- Ability to do strategic and hands-on work
- Analytical ability and the understanding of profit/loss profiles, creating and reading reports, understanding data and the ability to distinguish between the important and unimportant, strategic development.