Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Within the Operations Team, the Senior Account Manager aims to create long-term, trusting relationships with key customers. They are accountable for all communications between the business and its clients. Ultimately aiming to grow revenue for the business, they will maximise the use of our software and back office tools whilst looking to upsell our product suite where possible.
Liaising daily with the customers, the Senior Account Manager will also manage critical escalations and collate feedback from the customer and the market in general to feed back into the Operations and Product teams.
- Act as the main conduit between the clients and the business in all matters.
- Identify new business opportunities with existing clients
- Collate and assess client product requests and feedback into internal teams
- Forecast, track and analyse Key Performance Indicators
- Propose commercial incentives for growth
- Manage critical escalations between the business and the client
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- 3-5 years’ experience in the online gaming industry
- Previous work experience in a similar Operations role
- Good understanding of key performance indicators in online gaming industry
- Ability to influence key decision makers at executive and C-level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to the business needs
- Strong negotiation and presentation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organisational skills
- Bilingual in written and spoken Chinese and English