iGaming Company (B2C) is looking to hire a Product Manager - Back End to be based in the Philippines.
Reporting into the Head of Operations, this position will be responsible for all back end of products related matters within the company.
- Have good knowledge of business and data, be responsible for operating products at back end and operation management. Be responsible for the design of the back-end system, including business requirements analysis, system process optimization, module and function design.
- Understand the iGaming industry, participate in the entire process of back end system construction, and be responsible for the overall planning of the product back end operation to improve efficiency.
- Coordinate resources across departments to complete product development and implementation, quickly achieve product goals through rapid iteration.
- Create product documents and training materials
- Create the process of product development and testing, answer product related questions and make necessary adjustments in the process, and continuously optimize solutions for product related issues.
- Familiarize with the product planning and design of the user incentive system (User growth system, points system, honor level system, etc.) and can improve user activity and retention through effective product mechanisms
- Understand deeply the user operations, optimize the funnel, and take in charge of the conversion and improvement of the full link of user reach, active, retention, learning, and dissemination
- Complete other related work in other product development processes.
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English
- Bachelor degree or above, science and engineering majors are preferred.
- 5+ years of back end product work experience, 2+ years of management experience is preferred, have strong logical analysis skills, independent thinking and innovation skills, the ability of excellent business abstraction and product design
- Familiar with or participated in refined operation systems, such as the content CMS background and advertising placement background, including demand analysis, product positioning, market analysis, prototype design, document output, etc.
- Have large-scale e-commerce background or iGaming experience are preferred, have a deep understanding of system structure, scalability, and flexibility.
- Proficient in Axure, Ink Knife, Visio, Mind Map, Word, Excel and other tools.
- Strong logical thinking skills, problem analysis, good at communication and coordination, resource coordination. Can be a good team player and able to learn and work independently.
- Like to use international products, have blogs or active contributors in the Internet operation community
- Familiar with Agile SCRUM and technical background
- Love sports games, familiar with the sports forum community, and have working experience in sports betting websites